Scofo's World (Scott + MoFo = Scofo)

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wikipedia Randomness

I was looking through bittorrents online when I came across Flight of the Navigator. A truly awesome movie from when I was younger. So I decided to check out what wikipedia had to say about the movie as it always provides me with random information about anything.


Well the dude who played Pee Wee Herman came up, since he did the voice of the ship, which led me to Pee Wee's Playhouse, which is where the realization hit me that Cowboy Curtis was Laurence Fishburne, the serious character we all know now from the Matrix. Too Funny.

Figure 1 - I am Morpheus, I am one cool dude. The fate of humanity rests in our hands.

Figure 2 - I am Cowboy Curtis, yeah okay take my picture now you &%^$#, dressed like a god damb cowboy, how the hell did I get into this job. God damb this wig itches, this s&$t ain't right. Yeah laugh it up.

1 Comments:

  • Wow! I remember Cowboy Curtis but never clued in that it was Fishburne!

    I just looked in IMDB... Phil Hartman, Natasha Lyonne and that Law and Order chick all had roles too! Oh, and get this: Rob Zombie was a production assistant on the show.

    Zoiks!!

    By Blogger Henly, at Thu Jul 20, 02:14:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home