Scofo's World (Scott + MoFo = Scofo)

Friday, April 07, 2006

Mmmmm Dharma

This is going a few episodes back, and I've been meaning to post about this for a while. First was I the only one that found it hilarious that there is dharma brand cereal in the hatch, let alone a complete line of dharma brand foods which seem to have become more and more numerous in the past few episodes. Also the logo on the box is specific to the swan hatch, so does this mean the other hatches / locations have their own specific food as well? Does the arrow hatch Kraft dinner suck compared to the swans?

I've been following the online side of Lost for a while now, and it's insane how many details and little items have been put into the show just for people (or "geeks" as Sara puts it) like me to read about online. This certainly doesn't hurt the ratings either as the latest major tidbit is one to really toil over, the neon map which the producers expected people to go ape over online. This is probably my fav. TV show to date.

5 Comments:

  • As a fellow Lost junkie, I've never explored the online part of Lost. This show takes enough of my time every Wed. night. I'm glad the episodes are starting to pick up, earlier in the season they weren't really accomplishing much. I'm interested to see what happens next week with the "prisoner exchange" (Henry Gale for Walt). The Hurley episode last week was pretty cool, they almost had me convinced that this whole island thing was only in his mind. And they make a good point, everything does kinda flow through him. But now it leaves a lot of questions unanswered (as every episode seems to).

    Is Hurley really a millionaire?
    Why was the cute blonde girl in the mental ward? I know she was a shrink, but she looked like a patient sitting there.

    This damn show...how am I supposed to get any work done now that I'm dwelling on this stuff?

    Arrgh.

    By Blogger James, at Mon Apr 10, 11:37:00 AM GMT-5  

  • Dude! Libby is/was nuts! Waahhh!!

    By Blogger Henly, at Tue Apr 11, 04:10:00 PM GMT-5  

  • Woah, never thought of that, she may be a wack job. I think we should have lost parties, that would be fun.
    I was scared that it was all in his head too but a lot has happened without him there. It would kinda suck if that was the case.
    Yeah if you don't want to waste any more time on lost don't start researching online, it will only make things worse trust me.

    By Blogger Scott McCarthy, at Tue Apr 11, 05:11:00 PM GMT-5  

  • I want to have some Dharma Flakes.

    By Blogger Henly, at Tue Apr 11, 09:48:00 PM GMT-5  

  • It did make me feel better that they were able to come up with a somewhat sensible explanation for most things with it being in his mind. I was getting worried that it would end up like the matrix movies where the plot was so twisted and convoluted that they couldn't explain it sensibly by the end of the third movie.

    And even though I admire Sawyer's constant sarcasm, it was cool seeing Hurley spear him through his tent.

    By Blogger James, at Wed Apr 12, 09:08:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home