Scofo's World (Scott + MoFo = Scofo)

Friday, November 25, 2005

Welcome to the snow belt.


Last night just about every highway between Goderich and London was closed. I arrived at home just in time to find out the highway I took home had just closed. This morning most opened but there are still barricades blocking the road. So it's a snow day for me as we are supposed to get an additional 20+ cm today.

I put a foot long ruler on our table which I now refer to as our snow gauge. Almost up to a foot on the ground. I am definitely putting a covering on the side of our car port as drifting snow still gets in. The crazy part is it will be +12 next week. There should be some happily paddlers next week enjoying a very early spring runoff.

1 Comments:

  • Good luck with that all winter. Of course between your time in the Sault and Sara being from Ottawa, this should be a piece of cake for you guys. :)

    By Blogger James, at Fri Nov 25, 09:39:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home