Scofo's World (Scott + MoFo = Scofo)

Monday, November 15, 2004

Hand Rolls and Thai Food.

I decided I needed to blog about good things that have happened in my life, and not about hitting deer or re-elected man-chimps. No I'm not talking about sushi, although that is something else Sara and I have gotten good at. I speak of our kayaking skills, last night I managed to do my first hand rolls. For those who don't know what the heck I'm talking about the hand roll is basically an Eskimo roll but without a paddle. It's hard to practice unless someone is willing to stand by me in the pool and help me up after a few trys due to my lack of gills. Thankfully Sara was willing to be that person, and after some coaching and some messed up contorting of my body I figured it out, this was a skill I did not expect to acquire for a very long time.
Afterwards we went to a Thai food place near downtown called "Pad Thai". Have you ever had food you enjoyed so much you wanted to lick the plate? If you have than you're hip to my jive. It was some of the best Thai food I've ever had. My enjoyment may have just been due to extreme hunger and beer, but I'm sure my next visit will confirm my reviews.
For more kayaking stuff see: www.scofokayak.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

  • There's a Pad Tai around my neighborhood that is absolutely wonderful. It's making me hungry and my mouth water just thinking about it; if there's a dilemma about what to do for dinner tonight, I'll definitely ask for Tai. Thank you for your post!

    By Blogger Sam, at Mon Nov 15, 06:52:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home